Savoring Life

So the day I got some rather bad news about my dad's cancer was also the day my doctor said, "NO more pasta and bread for you." What? No more comfort food...NOW? There HAS to be a way to fight my cholesterol, feed my family enjoyable meals and still savor the moments we all have together. That's my quest - and this blog will hopefully be my success story unfolding.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

And so it begins...

...a new chapter in my life. Changes outside the realm of my control - and changes I intend to implement myself. All are shaping my today and my tomorrow. How much input CAN I have? That's what I hope to discover. May be interesting to see what unfolds...or it may just be that more useless blather is created in cyberspace by me blogging about these things. Regardless - thanks for joining me for the ride, if you chose to do so. This is life...and sometimes it bites...but I'm hoping I can bite back and make a difference!

1 comment: